Wednesday 9 May 2012

Laptop Computer Repair : 10 laptop user mistake

,

Laptop Computer Repair : 10 laptop user mistake and the best way to use your laptop

1) Dont put your laptop direct on your bed
2) Dont power on 24H direct
3) Remove your batteries, use direct power
4) Dont drink while holding your laptop
5) Beware of the small ant....
6) Shut down properly your laptop
7) Always use laptop cooller below
8) :-) 
9) Always update your antivirus
10) Use paid antivirus 

2 comments to “Laptop Computer Repair : 10 laptop user mistake”

  • 3 September 2012 at 01:57
    ItsFixed says:

    Many problems related with laptop have discussed here which are commonly raised and it is important to get knowledge about that. Best tips to use laptop have mentioned over here. I found very informative blog post to improve my knowledge.

    pc repair brunswick

    delete
  • 5 September 2012 at 20:04
    Unknown says:

    I felt the frustration for my laptop issues since I’m not a techie one. So if I encountered a complicated problem and can’t diagnose easily, I just called an online tech support to avail their good services. And by using this code SYNAFFMRKT2012 I got a discount. You can call them at 1 877 787 8749

    delete

Post a Comment

 

TIPS Servis Laptop, Komputer dan Printer Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger